Worth noting is that approximately 95% of the U.S. population is eligible to join one of these fine organizations, which reside within our facility. Non-veteran men and women with familial ties to veterans (fathers, mothers, grandparents, great grandparents, etc.), may join the SAL or Auxiliary organizations of the Legion or VFW.
Our Banquet Hall is available to the public and is suitable for small and large events at an affordable price, as well as the lesser pricing of our available beverages. Bartenders are available. Separate areas and counters for food and beverage are also available.
Some features: easy access from freeway or trolley; ADA compliant; plenty of parking; close to motels. Tables and chairs are available for comfortable seating of 180. There is a large elevated stage for bands and presentations.
For first time applicants, please submit the following information:
1. Click the APPLICATION button, complete, and either submit online OR come into the Legion and apply there.
2. If submitting online, you will receive an email advising you to mail $50.00 to us at Post 282, 8118 University Ave, La Mesa, CA 91942-5565. You may also enter the Club with your payment (cash, credit card, or check). Checks are payable to La Mesa Post 282. DO NOT MAIL CASH
3. Once your application has been approved and dues is paid, a membership card will be mailed, or immediately provided to you if you are in the Club when you join.
4. For questions or concerns, contact the Commander at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-469-6064, Option 3.
1. If you belong to another Post and would like to transfer to our Post, please come to the facility or scan your membership card and send to email@example.com. If your dues is current, no payment is required.