Being part of the American Legion family helps ensure the retention of already earned benefits and to fight for our future as citizens of this great Nation. Only through the strength of numbers will others listen. Your membership allows full access to our facility and that of other veterans' clubs, resulting in savings to your recreation related budget. Using the facility's food and drink offerings help to ensure we stay where we are, providing essential services and benefits.
For first time applicants, please submit the following information:
1. Click the APPLICATION button, complete, and either submit online OR come into the Legion and apply there.
2. If submitting online, you will receive an email advising you to mail $50.00 to us at Post 282, 8118 University Ave, La Mesa, CA 91942-5565. You may also enter the Club with your payment (cash, credit card, or check). Checks are payable to La Mesa Post 282. DO NOT MAIL CASH
3. Once your application has been approved and dues is paid, a membership card will be mailed, or immediately provided to you if you are in the Club when you join.
4. For questions or concerns, contact the Commander at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-469-6064, Option 2.
1. If you belong to another Post and would like to transfer to our Post, please come to the facility or scan your membership card and send to email@example.com. If your dues is current, no payment is required.